Are you suffering from acute musculoskeletal pain and need relief fast – without breaking your bank? Just walk into our physical therapy West LA or physical therapy West Hollywood clinic, get yourself evaluated by a licensed physical therapist, and start treatment the very same day! We will get you on the road to recovery and help relieve your pain, and refer you to an orthopedic doctor if necessary.
Physical therapy West LA UrgentMED Clinic: No Long Wait Times, No Appointment Necessary
We offer affordable and practical alternatives to emergency rooms in the form of comprehensive physical therapy treatments. If chronic or acute pain is ruling your life, and you need immediate care to manage it or get rid of it altogether – we can help.
Musculoskeletal pain usually doesn’t rise to the level of a life-threatening condition where you need to go to the ER. However, it might be urgent enough for you to seek immediate relief. Our physical therapists at UrgentMED are trained and skilled not just to treat the superficial pain points in your body, but also the actual source of the pain.
When it is uncontrolled and ongoing, pain has a deteriorative and detrimental effect on virtually every aspect of the patient’s life. It produces emotional distress and anxiety, interferes with functional capacity, undermines well-being, and obstructs the ability to fulfill family and vocational responsibilities.
It’s time for you to say goodbye to pain and discomfort.
Walk into our physical therapy West LA or West Hollywood physical therapy clinics for an express evaluation. Start same-day treatment with a licensed physical therapist. We provide physical therapy treatment for the following conditions:
- Vertigo and dizziness
- Workout pain
- Jaw pain
- Workers comp injuries
- Joint pain
- Sprains and strains
- Neck and back pain
- Trigger finger, carpal tunnel syndrome, and other hand conditions
- Neurological conditions (spinal cord injuries, vestibular dysfunction, multiple sclerosis, etc)
- Women’s health and pelvic floor dysfunction
- Pediatric conditions (cerebral palsy, developmental delays, etc)
- Sports injuries
At UrgentMED physical therapy West LA and West Hollywood, we empower our staff with state-of-the-art tools to provide effective occupational and physical therapy services. Our goal is to help improve the quality of your life by offering the highest level of care possible.
UrgentMED Physical Therapy: What You Need To Know
Physical therapy involves prevention, healing, and treatment of disabilities or injuries. It can help restore movement and function, promote healing, and relieve pain. If you are experiencing discomfort or chronic pain, it may be time to pay a visit to either of our two locations that offer physical therapy: West LA or West Hollywood.
Here’s what you need to know about our services:
- The intention of physical therapy is to help you resume a level of function that gives you the best quality of life.
- Physical therapy is typically 3 times a week for four weeks, depending on your condition and progress. In some cases, additional therapy is indicated/needed if the impairment or injury is substantial.
- Every injury is different and everyone heals at a different rate.
Recovery times vary for each injury and each person. For a more specific evaluation, you’ll need to see the physical therapist.
- UrgentMED will call your insurance company on your behalf to verify the coverage. We will let you know exactly what your benefits are, and if a co-pay is available. Generally speaking, most therapy is covered by insurance.
Do You Need Physical Therapy?
It’s always recommended to address a problem early on so you have the best possible chance for the best outcome. Chronic issues usually result from unaddressed symptoms at the onset of pain. If it limits or interferes with your functional activities that you are normally able to do, then you definitely need physical therapy.
At UrgentMED physical therapy West Hollywood and West LA, we offer different treatments and modalities that we feel are most effective depending on the diagnosis. Our licensed and experienced physical therapists utilize the following techniques:
- Radial Pulse Therapy
- Pneumatic Compression Modalities
- McKenzie Methodology
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Graston Technique
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- And more
Visit UrgentMED For A Pain-Free Life
In addition to relieving pain and increasing mobility, UrgentMED physical therapists can help athletes to maximize their performance through using muscles in new ways, and strengthening targeted parts of the body. We can advise you about the benefits of a certain modality based on your medical history and treatment requirement.
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to talk to a licensed physical therapist in California, call us at 310-202-1300. Our experts will provide you the right guidance you need for your condition.