Medical Supplies Near Me – UrgentMED
UrgentMED offers a selection of common, high-quality medical supplies, devices, and equipment at competitive and affordable rates. When you need urgent care, you shouldn’t have to rush to numerous pharmacies or stores to search for medical supplies related to addressing non-life-threatening conditions. You can visit our in-house medical supplies store to buy everything from bandages and dressings to common medications.
Your Trusted Walk-In Clinic for Medical Supplies
The quality and reliability of medical supplies and devices are critical to achieving patient satisfaction. At UrgentMED, we are committed to ensuring total quality control for every healthcare product that we provide to our patients. The range of medical supplies at UrgentMED centers could include:
- Infection Control Supplies: including antiseptics, disposable textiles, medicated wipes, infection control apparel, fluid management supplies, facial protection, surgical gowns and drapes, surgical gloves, surgical clippers, and wound drainage products.
- Diabetes Supplies: including test strips, continuous glucose monitors, lancets, lancing devices, diabetic socks and shoes, control solutions, insulin pumps, and sharps containers.
- Braces and Compression Stockings: including cast shows, anti-embolism stockings, neck braces, rocker shoes, back braces, inner soles for shoes, thermophore heating pads, and all kinds of braces and stockings.
- Pillows and Support: including skin protection cushions, wheelchair cushions, pummel cushions, leg separators, leg and bed supports, neck pillows, lumbar and back support, and specialty supports.
- Therapy/Patient Aids: including ice packs, stocking aids, transfer boards, patient alarms, door hinges, pill crushers, bed trays, dish holders, arm chair trays, therapy bands, hip kits, hand putty, gait belts, dressing aids, drinking cups, and cervical traction sets.
- Ambulatory Aids: including bathroom aids, scooters, canes, walkers, wheelchairs, toilet bars, shower chairs, raised commodes, and toilet seats.
- Bedroom Equipment: including bed warmers, heating pads, and overbed tables.
- Diagnostic Products: including home tests, thermometers, pulse oximeters, blood test kits, blood pressure monitors, eye charts, stethoscopes, colposcopes, otoscopes, ophthalmoscopes, and reflex hammer.
- Patient Care Products: including grooming products, hospital socks, surgical vests and bras, open suction, and localized temperature therapy products.
Who Needs UrgentMED Medical Supplies?
If you or one of your family members is receiving hospice care or palliative care, or you’re recovering from a surgical procedure or a serious illness, your doctor may prescribe certain medical supplies for enhanced relief and comfort. It is important to choose a reliable medical supply store in Los Angeles, Santa Monica, or elsewhere in California for your needs.
Good quality medical supplies are designed to help patients in a variety of ways. For example, if you have a sprained ankle, a wheelchair or crutches will help you move around easily until you can walk independently. If you suffer from urinary incontinence issues, a catheter will help you stay comfortable and with minimal risk of infection.
Medical supplies can also come in handy when you have a condition that requires round-the-clock care, but you don’t need to be in a hospital, such as superficial wound care. In these cases, the medical supplies you need may include reusable or disposable products including feeding tubes, bedpans, gauze, syringes, and central line dressing change kits.
Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Supplies at UrgentMED
DME supplies are generally used for providing therapeutic benefits for certain illnesses and conditions. In order to use this equipment, you must have a prescription from an UrgentMED doctor or your primary healthcare provider. This is a reusable and long-term device that can be used at home or in the hospital for patient care.
Some of the common types of DME medical supplies include:
- Electric and manual wheelchairs
- Crutches, walkers, and canes
- Mobility scooters
- Pressure mattresses
- Traction equipment
- Breast pumps
- Insulin pumps
- Lift chairs
- Portable oxygen tanks
- Bili lights and blankets
At UrgentMED, we only offer durable medical equipment that has been tested for quality. Specially designed to provide comfort and safety to the patients, DMEs are some of the vital medical supplies prescribed by UrgentMED doctors. And since these devices are prescribed by a physician, they are typically covered by health insurance.
High Quality, Affordable Medical Supplies for Your Urgent Care Needs
UrgentMED provides a wide range of medical and healthcare supplies at our convenient walk-in clinics located near you. When necessary, our experienced technicians will set up the equipment and demonstrate how you can use it properly and efficiently. Our certified and experienced doctors can guide you about what types of medical supplies might work best for your condition.
We recommend that you should talk to your insurance provider to find out whether your plan covers medical supplies, wellness accessories, and equipment. If you have any questions or concerns, or you’d like to order medical supplies from an UrgentMED urgent care clinic, give us a call at 310-202-1300. Please note that the availability of certain equipment varies by location.