While we accept almost all major and even some minor health insurance providers, some of their plans may not cover a visit to our UrgentMED urgent care centers or we might be outside the provider network. We do our best to keep the list of accepted insurance plans up to date on this page, but we recommend getting in touch with your insurance company to confirm if your plan covers your treatment at UrgentMED.
If you don’t see your insurer or plan listed here, feel free to call the UrgentMED center nearest to you to verify that your insurance is accepted by us. With that said, if it’s not accepted or you have no insurance at all, don’t worry. We offer highly competitive and affordable rates for our uninsured patients and you can pay out of pocket.
Accepted Insurance Plans at UrgentMED Urgent Care Clinics
PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) Insurance Plans
- Beech Street
- Brand New Day
- Covered California
- Coventry Health Care (Part of Aetna)
- First Health
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Net
- Hooray Health
- Moda Health
- PHCS (Private Healthcare Systems)
- Pinnacle Health
- Select Health
- United Healthcare
HMO (Health Maintenance Organization) Insurance Plans
- ADOC Medical Group
- All Care To You
- AppleCare Medical Group
- ARTA (Alberta Retired Teachers’ Association)
- Axminster Medical Group, INC.
- CalCare IPA
- Eastland Medical Group
- Family Care Specialists Medical Group, INC.
- HealthCare Partners
- Hispanic Physicians
- AMC Health
- Kaiser Permanente
- Lakeside Community Healthcare
- LA Care Health Plan
- Monarch National
- Prospect Medical
- Regal Medical Group, INC.
- Seoul Medical Group
- Vintage Direct Primary Care
We also accept Medicare.
Understanding How Your Health Plan Works
Health insurance can be confusing and overwhelming. As a patient, you should know what is covered under your specific policy and where you can go for care. Here are a few tips to help you make sense of it all:
- Check our list of approved insurance plans to make sure you have coverage for the treatment or service you want.
- Call your insurance company or check the provider listing on their website, and make sure that UrgentMED is an in-network (approved) provider for your plan.
- Take a good look at the services that are covered under your plan. You should see if primary care services and/or urgent care services are included.
- Determine what fees you may need to pay from your insurer, for example:
- Deductible: The amount that must be paid by you for covered services before your insurance company starts paying.
- Co-Insurance: A percentage of the cost for the services paid by you to the clinic after you’ve reached your deductible. For example, if your plan has a $300 deductible and 20% co-insurance, you will have to pay 20% of your bill after you’ve already met your $300 deductible.
- Co-Payment: A fixed amount for a covered service, paid by you to the clinic at the time of service. If you haven’t met your deductible at the time of service, you may need to pay the full amount.
What If I Don’t Have Insurance?
More than 31 million Americans had no health insurance as of 2020, according to the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC). You are not alone.
At UrgentMED, we pride ourselves in helping people of all ages get quality medical attention without the fear of a financial setback hanging over them. No insurance? No problem. You can choose the self-pay option and pay for the treatment or lab services out of your own pocket.
Special discounted prices are available for cash-paying customers and we can do a payment plan to make it easier. The fee you pay for our services is a fraction of what you’ll pay to an emergency room or hospital.
Reach Out to Us for More Information
As the leading provider of urgent care services in the state, we are committed to educating and guiding our patients so that they can make informed choices. We are fully transparent about our fees and we make every effort to provide all services at the most competitive and affordable rates.
You can call the UrgentMED nearest to you to learn how that specific center charges patients who have no insurance or have an insurance plan that’s not covered. You don’t need an appointment – we are open daily, with extended hours on weekdays and even weekends. To discover more about our urgent care prices and payment plans, please contact your nearest UrgentMED center. Use our easy online location finder to identify an UrgentMED near you.
Excellent experience and highly recommend this place if you need to see a physician on short notice. They have a parking lot in back of the building, which is also convenient. No wait, doctor listened to me and gave me prescription I needed, and cost was exactly as they had explained to me when I came in. They even called me a day after the visit to check on me. Very impressed with all aspects of their services.
I was referred here by a dear friend of mine. I called in advance To see if my insurance would be accepted. From the initial phone call to walking into the urgent care, I was treated with kindness & care. The clinic is immaculate and clean.I am very pleased with the level of care I received.
The staff here is top notch. I highly recommend if you need to be seen, come here. You will be treated with dignity and respect.
The facilities were so clean and I was very impressed with how nice all the nurses and the doctor was. I got an x-ray on a broken toe and my flu shot. They made sure my insurance was covered before letting me know the full cost. Will come back again!
Easily the best urgent care experience I’ve ever had – the doctor and nurses were all so helpful and friendly, and I was in and out in 20 minutes! I didn’t have insurance, and the payment was very affordable. I would 1000% recommend this center and would definitely come back.
I can’t believe how fast, clean and easy this place is. Everyone is a total pro, very polite, and FAST. I have never experienced anything even close. They are on another level. They are the perfect model of how to run an urgent care.