Injury Treatment & Medical Care In Downtown Los Angeles
5 Benefits Urgent Care
1. Affordable Rates
Compared to hospital emergency room pricing, urgent care facilities have much more favorable pricing.
2. Follow Up Care
Unlike hospitals, Downtown Los Angeles Urgent Care provides follow ups with all patients.
3. In-House Medication
At our DTLA urgent care facility we offer in-house medication with no waiting to get your prescriptions filled immediately – before you leave.
4. Care Providers
Unlike at hospitals, where care givers range from doctors to nurses to interns, Downtown Urgent Care medical providers are doctors.
5. Short Wait Times
Our L.A. urgent care location is walk-in (within 30 minutes of closing), meaning you have to wait minutes to see a doctor as opposed to hours at a hospital.
10 Facts About Broken Bones
- Humans are born with 300 bones; however, by the time we’re fully grown we have just 206 left.
- Our arms and legs have what are called growth plates and these are what make us grow larger.
- When people turn 30 our bones begin to lose density, but that can be prevented with regular exercise, vitamin D, and a calcium-rich diet.
- A broken bone heals on its own, after a medical professional puts it back in place of course, and in some circumstances the newly bonded bone can be stronger than it was before it fractured.
- Our skeleton acts as an organ protector and works to ensure the well being of our brains, hearts, and lungs.
- The largest bone in the human body is the femur – commonly referred to as the thigh bone.
- The stirrup-shaped stapes in our middle ear is the smallest bone in our bodies.
- There are 54 separate bones located in the hand and five fingers.
- Teeth are bones and considered a part of the skeleton.